1 - SAMYA Co. recognizes the importance of providing a website that is inclusive and available for all users. The website is being developed to be as accessible as possible and to be compatible with the types of adaptive technology used by people with disabilities, including screen readers.
2 - Our efforts to achieve these targets include:
- Maintaining standard layout and navigation structure.
- Using headings, paragraphs, lists and other HTML to create a logical document structure.
- Using plain backgrounds to improve the readability of all text.
- Using foreground and background color combinations which have sufficient contrast and are not known to cause problems to those with visual impairments.
- Using alt attributes and/or titles on all images where appropriate, and ensuring that all alt and title attributes are meaningful.
- Ensuring all hyperlinks use descriptive and meaningful text.
- Always providing an alternative to scripts or other controls which rely on client device capability.
- Using plain English.
- Using a written style that is straightforward and understandable.
3 - We will continue to develop the website to increase the level of accessibility. This page will be updated regularly as and when further modifications are made to the website.